Indoor Dog Park & Bar
Grab some drinks and let your dog play!
View Drink Menu
Boynton’s first Indoor Dog Park & Bar
We are excited to be able to have a safe, clean, and fully vaccinated dog park for your pups to safely come and socialize with you and other dogs. Socialization is a key component in the health and happiness of our pets.
Requirements & Guidelines:
The following requirements are set forth to keep the public as safe as possible. We do not allow individuals to bring dogs that may exert aggressive or unpredictable behaviors. Please speak to our staff if you are not sure if your dog will be a good candidate for the dog park.
- Dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Distemper, Parvo (DHPP, DHLPP, DA2PP) vaccinations. Proof of vaccination is required prior to entry.
- All dogs must be flea/tick free.
- All dogs must have a single day pass, monthly or annual membership to be allowed on the premises.
- All dogs must be at least four months of age.
- Dogs with contagious health conditions are not permitted in the park
- All dogs over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered, depending on your vet’s recommendation we will extend a grace period not exceeding 12 months old.
- No dogs in heat.
- One dog maximum per guest.
- We reserve the right to remove any dog from our premises at any time.
- No choke, prong or pinch collars allowed inside the park.
- We ask that you clean up after your dogs, all supplies will be provided, and our park attendant will be happy to show you how to use them.
- No one under the age of 16 permitted.
- No smoking or food allowed inside the park.
- You must stay with your dog at all times.
- Dog owners must agree to and sign our liability waiver.
- By agreeing, guests will assume all responsibility over their dogs, which includes but is not limited to any damages made to the property and any injuries made by their dog onto other guests or dogs.
**Guests without dogs are not required to obtain a membership and are welcome to visit anytime!**
Hours of Operation: